LIFE♥MADE♥LEMONADE ❝ and I intend to drink it ❞   |   twitter   ·   facebook  ·   follow





The Girl
♥ I am Nicole. I am a wife and a mother of twins. Life is flying by me in a flash the older I get and I don't want to forget a minute of it- hence this blog. Hope you enjoy your time here!



Instagram
@nab8521

agenda
Mon Pinterest Nail or Fail
Tues Recipe of the Week
Wed Weight Loss
Thurs Time for God
Fri Focus on Family


weekly verse
Matthew 17:20 He said to them, “Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.”

twitter


email
  since I’m being honest

Yesterday I ate an entire chocolate bar in one sitting.  One of these to be exact…

Chocbars-serenity

I ate the whole thing.  It was delicious.  It was like Pringles-once you pop the fun don’t stop.  I had all intentions of stopping after 2 squares.  That didn’t happen.  The good news is that there is no more chocolate in the house and there won’t be for a long, long time.  I don’t normally buy things like that anyway.  I love good chocolate and it was on sale so I got it on impulse.  It won’t happen again.

Labels: ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.