LIFE♥MADE♥LEMONADE ❝ and I intend to drink it ❞   |   twitter   ·   facebook  ·   follow





The Girl
♥ I am Nicole. I am a wife and a mother of twins. Life is flying by me in a flash the older I get and I don't want to forget a minute of it- hence this blog. Hope you enjoy your time here!



Instagram
@nab8521

agenda
Mon Pinterest Nail or Fail
Tues Recipe of the Week
Wed Weight Loss
Thurs Time for God
Fri Focus on Family


weekly verse
Matthew 17:20 He said to them, “Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.”

twitter


email
  Hard Work

I subscribe to an email newsletter of a blog called Women Living Well.  This morning the email was about hard work.  In my previous posts I have revealed that I am lazy.  Apparently God does not like lazy…  I knew that of course, but it was nice to have a reminder. 

Colossians 3;23 says “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.”

This week I am challenging myself.  With two toddlers running around it can be very hard for me to keep the house clean.  The main issue I have is that I just don’t feel like doing anything.  So for the next two weeks my challenge is to keep my house clean all week long- starting today.  I know my husband would appreciate it, the kids would appreciate it, and I would appreciate it.  It feels so good to have a clean house, almost purifying.  I tend to do one huge clean and then let things go.  I have always struggled with this.  Hopefully if I can do this for a couple of weeks it will become habit.

I will take pictures of any progress and post them here for everyone to see.  Right now my house isn’t too bad but it can still use some improvement.  Guess I better go get started!

Labels: ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.